Part-time office admin / social media intern wanted
We are looking for an intern. Vancouver Internships Work and Travel Providers is based in downtown Vancouver and manages the internship programs for a dozen ESL schools, as well as several public university programs. We are currently looking for a part-time unpaid intern to assist us in the afternoons.
- assist with internet research
- sending ‘mailshots’
- write blog posts
- interview students and companies for vlog (video blog) posts
- learn more about social media
- practice and improve your English in a real-life environment
- Monday to Thursday
- 3 hours per day (flexible scheduling depending on your class hours)
- reference letter
- zone 1 monthly transit pass
- free Victoria trip at end of your internship
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current student at a Vancouver-area English school
- Have the permission of your school to do an internship or volunteer program
- Speak intermediate English (or above)
- Be familiar with MS Office
If you meet these requirements, please leave us a comment/response to this blog post. In the comment, please write 200 words or more answering this question: why are internships useful and important for English-school students? Please note that all submissions will be published, once published they become the property of Vancouver Internships Work and Travel Providers.
NB: It is very important that when you leave your comment/essay, you input your full name and your correct email address.
We will not be accepting applications in any other format for this position. Submissions end April 1st, 2011.