Experience Education is hiring for a summer intern. This position is scheduled to begin on May 5th and end on August 29th. About Us
Experience Education manages internship, practicum, and coop programs for private and public ESL schools, career colleges, and universities. Each year nearly a thousand student placements are managed by EE. Our company has staff in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, and New York. This internship is in our office in Vancouver - this is a small, close-knit office with 5 staff-members.
You will join our 3-person student services team. There you will help with day to day duties such as:
- Resume writing
- Interview preparation
- Internship site inspections
- Compliance documentation
You will also help with several summer projects, including:
- Helping redesign our internship reporting documents
- Helping create new interview preparation materials (include videos)
- Writing internship field profiles
You will also have the chance to work on your own related HR project - subject to approval of course.
This internship will give people pursuing an eventual career in HR the opportunity to understand more about candidate selection, drafting job descriptions, conflict resolution best practices, and the legal and regulatory environment for work experience programs.
- Fluent English - in order to correct resumes
- Basic IT skills - our office runs on Google Drive
- An educational background in HR or a related field such as psychology
- French is not required, but very appreciated
This internship will be done at our office in downtown Vancouver. This will pay $11/hour for 30 hours per week. The internship starts on May 5th, we are accepting applications until April 15th.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to contact @ experienceeducation.ca . In the cover letter please let us know how you feel you would benefit from this internship, and what you would like to accomplish during the summer.